You can add cash to your Play balance at select convenience stores. The convenience store that you use may charge additional fees.
Currently, you’ll only get this option if:
- You have the latest Google Play app. Learn how to update your app.
- You’re located in any of the countries listed below:
|Japan||¥500, ¥1000, ¥3000, ¥5000, ¥10000, ¥20000, ¥50000|
|Indonesia||10,000 IDR, 25,000 IDR, 50,000 IDR, 100,000 IDR, 150,000 IDR, 300,000 IDR, 500,000 IDR|
|Malaysia||10 MYR, 20 MYR, 50 MYR, 100 MYR, 200 MYR|
|Mexico||$25, $50, $100, $200, $300, $600|
Buy Play Credit with cash
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods Add a payment method Buy Google Play Credit.
- Select an amount.
- Tap Continue.
- Select a store.
- If this is your first time, add your name and postal code.
- Tap Get payment code.
- At the convenience store, follow the instructions.
Tip: It may take up to 5 minutes to update the Play balance and receive an email about the completed transaction.
Find the code to add cash or cancel your transaction
If you lost your code or need the instructions to add cash to your Play balance, check your email or follow the instructions below. You’ll also be able to cancel adding cash to your Play balance.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top, tap Menu Account Purchase History.
- On the transaction, tap See code.
- To cancel cash, tap Cancel.