You can delete Play Games data from your Google account for one or all games you’ve played. If you delete data for a game, you might also delete any in-game achievements or progress, depending on how the developer has built the game.
When you delete Play Games data from your account, it also deletes your Play Games data with Google. This will not delete data with the game developer. Learn how to remove a game’s access to your Google Account.
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under "Delete individual game data," find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data
If you delete your Play Games profile, all of your Play Games information will be deleted from your Google Account and your Gamer ID will become available to other users.
- Go to Delete a Google Service.
- Click Play Games.
- Read the message and confirm by checking Required.
- Click Delete Play Games.