When you earn points in a calendar year, your points add up to put you at a certain level. The more points you earn, the higher your level becomes. The higher your level is, the more points, perks and benefits you can get.
|Level||# of points you
need to have
|Points earned for
every €1 EUR spent
|Bronze||0 - 149||1 point||
|Silver||150 - 599||1.1 points||
|Gold||600 - 2,999||1.2 points||
|Platinum||3,000 or above||1.4 points||
Here’s an example of how your level might change from 2021 to 2022:
- In the calendar year January 1, 2021 - December 31st, 2021, you reach the Gold level. You’ll stay at Gold until the end of the next calendar year (December 31st, 2022), even if you don’t earn any points.
- From January 1st, 2022 to December 31st 2022, if you earn:
- 150 points, you’ll start January 1st, 2023 at the Silver level.
- 600 points, you’ll start January 1st, 2023 at the Gold level.
- 3,000 points, you’ll start January 1st, 2023 at the Platinum level.
You can get additional support benefits if you have a Platinum or Diamond status in Google Play Points. Learn how to get Platinum or Diamond status.
- Jump ahead of the waiting list for Play issues. When you call or chat with our support team, you’ll automatically be prioritized and get less waiting time.
- Chat with an expert from a dedicated support team. If you have Platinum or Diamond status, you’ll immediately get matched with specially selected agents from a team dedicated to support Platinum or Diamond status users.
Note: Google Play cannot guarantee waiting times. All support benefits are subject to availability.