Check your Play Points level & benefits
When you earn points in a calendar year, your points add up to put you at a certain level. The more points you earn, the higher your level becomes. The higher your level is, the more points, perks and benefits you can get.
You’ll also be able to check your base earning rate, how many points to the next level and until when you’ll remain at your current level if you don’t earn enough points to get to the next level.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu Play Points.
- At the top, tap More Level benefits.
- You’ll see your current level, and benefits. It’ll also show the date that you have until to earn more points and get to the next level.
When you reach a new level, you stay at that level until the end of the next calendar year. At the start of each calendar year, your level may change based on how many points you earned the previous year.
Note: Any points earned between November 4, 2019 and December 31, 2019 will be included as points earned for the year January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020.
Here’s an example of how your level might change from 2021 to 2022:
- In the calendar year January 1, 2021 - December 31st, 2021, you reach the Gold level. You’ll stay at Gold until the end of the next calendar year (December 31st, 2022), even if you don’t earn any points.
- From January 1st, 2022 to December 31st 2022, if you earn:
- 150 points, you’ll start January 1st, 2023 at the Silver level.
- 600 points, you’ll start January 1st, 2023 at the Gold level.
- 2,400 points, you’ll start January 1st, 2023 at the Platinum level.
|Level||# of points you
need to have
|Points earned for
every $1 spent
|Bronze||0 - 149||1 point||
|Silver||150 - 599||1.1 points||
|Gold||600 - 2,999||1.2 points||
|Platinum||3,000 or above||1.4 points||
You can get additional support benefits if you have a Platinum or Diamond status in Google Play Points. Learn how to get Platinum or Diamond status.
- Jump ahead of the waiting list for Play issues. When you call or chat with our support team, you’ll automatically be prioritized and get less waiting time.
- Chat with an expert from a dedicated support team. If you have Platinum or Diamond status, you’ll immediately get matched with specially selected agents from a team dedicated to support Platinum or Diamond status users.
Note: Google Play cannot guarantee waiting times. All support benefits are subject to availability.