When you earn points in a calendar year, your points add up to put you at a certain level. The more points you earn, the higher your level becomes. The higher your level is, the more points, perks and benefits you can get.
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the Profile picture .
- To find your level benefits, Tap Play Points More Level benefits
- Your current level.
- Your benefits.
- The date you’ll earn more points and get to the next level.
- Your base earning rate.
- How many points to reach the next level.
- How long you’ll remain at your current level.
When you reach a new level, you stay at that level until the end of the next calendar year. At the start of each year, your level may change based on how many points you earned the previous year.
Here’s an example of how your level might change from 2022 to 2023:
In the calendar year January 1, 2022–December 31, 2022, you reach the Gold level. You’ll stay at Gold until the end of the next calendar year (December 31, 2023), even if you don’t earn any points.
From January 1, 2022–December 31st 2022, if you earn:
- 300 points, you’ll start January 1, 2023 at the Silver level.
- 600 points, you’ll start January 1, 2023 at the Gold level.
- 5,000 points, you’ll start January 1, 2023 at the Platinum level.
|Level||# of points||Points earned per Rp1,500 IDR spent||Extra benefits|
|Silver||300–999||Earn 1 pt + 10% bonus||
|Gold||1,000–4,999||Earn 1 pt + 20% bonus||
|Platinum||5,000 or above||Earn 1 pt + 40% bonus||
If you reach the Platinum level in Google Play Points, you get extra support benefits. Learn how to get Platinum status.
- Jump ahead of the waiting list for Play issues. When you call or chat with our support team, you’re automatically prioritized.
- Chat with an expert from a dedicated support team. If you have Platinum status, we match you with agents dedicated to Platinum users.
Important: Google Play can't guarantee waiting times. Support benefits are subject to availability.