- In-app or in-game items
- Coupons to buy in-app or in-game items at a discounted price
- Google Play credit
- Support for a good cause (US and Korea only)
Tip: If an item is grayed out, you might not have enough points to get that item. Check how many points you have.
- On your computer, go to https://play.google.com.
- On the left, click Play Points.
- Click Use.
- Select an item, coupon, Play credit, or donate to a cause.
- Click Use points.
When you use points to get in-app or in-game items or to support a good cause, you won’t be able to get it refunded.Find & use coupons that you’ve exchanged with your points
Your discount will automatically be applied when you make an in-app purchase that meets the conditions of the coupon. Any coupons exchanged with points will expire after 12 months.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com.
- On the left, click Play Points
- Click Use See history .
- If you use points to support a good cause, your points are returned to Google. You don't make a donation of points or cash to the organization you select. Google is not a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Google intends to give the identified dollar amount toward the organization that you select, but may make substitutions if Google deems necessary (for example, to comply with applicable laws or if it isn't possible to make the donation as intended). Nonprofits are not endorsed by Google.