Google Play Points is a rewards program that lets you earn points and rewards with the Google Play Store.
With Google Play Points, you can:
- Earn points for purchases of digital content, in-app items, and downloads from the Google Play Store.
- Use points to get discount coupons, in-app items, or Google Play Credit.
- Get more benefits, rewards, and points as your level goes up.
To start, you earn 1 point for every Rp1,500 IDR you spend with Google Play.
- For the first week after you join, you receive a welcome offer of 3x bonus points on every purchase.
- After you collect enough points within a calendar year, you level up, which earns you more points and benefits. Learn more about levels, benefits, and perks.
To join Google Play Points, you’ll need:
- To be in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, or the United States.
- A computer or Android device that works with Google Play. Learn more about supported devices.
- A Google Play account that’s not managed by your school or a parent. Learn how to switch accounts.
- A valid payment method. Learn how to add a payment method on Google Play.
- A billing address that matches your Google Play country. Learn how to change your Google Play country.
Note: Levels, benefits, and program details may vary by country.
Join Google Play Points
On your mobile device:
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Play Points.
- Tap Join.
On your computer:
- Open the Play Store.
- On the left, click Play Points.
- Click Join.
If you don’t have a payment method, you may be asked to add one.