Google Play Points is a rewards program that lets you earn points and rewards with the Google Play Store.
With Google Play Points, you can:
- Earn points for purchases of digital content, in-app items, and downloads from the Google Play Store.
- Use points to get discount coupons, in-app items, or Google Play Credit.
- Get more benefits, rewards, and points as your level goes up.
You’ll start by earning 1 point for every £1 GBP you spend with Google Play. For the first week after you join, you'll receive a welcome offer of 3x bonus points on every purchase. When you collect enough points within a calendar year, you’ll level up, which earns you more points and benefits. The higher your level, the more points you earn. Learn more about levels, benefits, and perks.
To join Google Play Points, you’ll need:
- To be in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, or the United States.
- A computer or Android device that works with Google Play. Learn more about supported devices.
- A Google Play account that’s not managed by your school or a parent. Learn how to switch accounts.
- A valid payment method. Learn how to add a payment method on Google Play.
- A billing address that matches your Google Play country. Learn how to change your Google Play country.
Note: Levels, benefits, and program details may vary by country.
On your mobile device:
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Play Points.
- Tap Join.
On your computer:
- Open the Play Store.
- On the left, click Play Points.
- Click Join.
If you don’t have a payment method, you may be asked to add one.