Where can I watch my Google Play videos?
Select an option below for more information on how to play purchased movies and TV shows on your phone, tablet, computer, or TV.On mobile devices & tablets
To watch videos on Android and Apple mobile devices, use the Google Play Movies & TV app .
Watch your video in HD: Most Android phones and tablets allow HD playback. You can also stream videos in HD on Apple mobile devices running iOS 7 or higher.
Watch without an Internet connection: Download videos to your device and watch them offline.
Learn more: Go to watch videos on your mobile device.
Watch videos on your computer or Chromebook
- If you're using the Chrome browser or a Chromebook, install the Google Play Movies extension to get more from your viewing experience. See info cards, and, if you have a Chromecast, cast videos to your TV.
Watch without an Internet connection on your Chromebook:
- Use the Google Play Movies extension to download videos to your Chromebook so you can watch when you're not connected to the Internet.
- Downloading movies for offline viewing is only possible on Chromebooks, not other laptops or computers.
There are a few different ways that you can watch videos on your TV screen.
- Stream video to your TV with a Chromecast. No cables needed.
- Play your movie in HD, no matter what device you're streaming from.
Roku: Use the Play Movies & TV app to watch videos on your Roku.
Android TV: Play your video using the Play Movies & TV app on Android TV.
Using a cable (HDMI): Connect your mobile phone or computer to your TV using an HDMI cable.
LG Smart TV: Use the Google Play Movies app to purchase or rent videos on your LG Smart TV.
Samsung Smart TV: Use the Google Play Movies app to purchase or rent videos on your Samsung Smart TV.
Apple TV: Connect your Apple TV and your Apple mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network and use AirPlay to stream video to your TV.
Note: Additional smart TV apps and gaming consoles are not supported for Play Movies at this time.