Movie Bundles and Extras
With movie bundles, you can get a few of your favorite movies together for a discounted price. Movie bundles are available in the Google Play Store app or Google Play on your computer.
See which movies are included in a bundle
To view all the movies included in a bundle, touch or click the bundle's poster. You'll see all the movies listed under the section named "In This Bundle."
Find bundles in your movie library
If you purchase a bundle, the movies that are in the bundle will appear separately in your movie library. To see your movies, you can:
- Visit the Movies section of the Google Play Movie & TV app.
- See movies on your computer at play.google.com/movies.
About Movie Extras
Some movies come with Extras, like deleted scenes or interviews with the cast. If you buy a bundle of movies, you'll also get all the Extras that come with each movie.
View Extras on your phone, tablet, or computer
- Open the Google Play Movie & TV app or Google Play on your computer.
- Select the Movies or TV Shows section.
- Click or tap a movie in your library.
- All available Extras will be listed in the section named "Extras."
View Extras on Roku
- On your Roku, open the Google Play Movies & TV app .
- Open the My movies section.
- Select a movie in your library.
- Click on Extras.
Note: As of right now, downloading Extras for offline viewing is only possible on iPhones and iPads and the Google Play Movies & TV Chrome extension.
Andrea is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.