How to use Google Play
- Apps & games for Android devices and Chromebooks.
- Movies & TV shows which you can rent or buy.
- Music for purchase or streaming subscriptions.
- Digital books.
- News and publication subscriptions.
When you get apps from the Store you can use them on your device. When you get music, movies, books and other digital content from the Store, other Google Play apps let you play, listen, watch, or read:
|Google Play product||Where you can use it|
|Google Play Store|
|Google Play Books|
|Google Play Games||
|Google Play Movies & TV|
Google Play Music
|Google Play Newsstand||
Learn more and get help with Google Play
Use the help center
To learn more or get help with Google Play, go to one of the Help Centers:
- Google Play Store Help Center .
- Google Play Books Help Center .
- Google Play Games Help Center .
- Google Play Movies & TV Help Center .
- Google Play Music Help Center .
- Google Play Newsstand Help Center .
Use the forum
The Google Play forum has an active community of experts who can help with topics not covered in the help center.
Contact our support team
If you still need help after searching the Help Center and forum, see how to reach customer support.
Dan is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.