You can create a list of things you want to install or buy on Google Play. This list allows you to keep track of apps and digital content you want to add to your collection, but it won’t automatically be downloaded.
Add or remove items from your wishlist
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Search or browse for content, and select an item.
- At the top, tap More Add to wishlist.
- To remove an item from your wishlist, follow the steps above and tap Added to wishlist.
See your wishlist
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Library Wishlist.