In many games, you can earn achievements, track your experience points (XP), and see your standing on leaderboards with Google Play Games.
Check your achievements and XP
You can earn achievements and experience points (XP) that mark your accomplishments in a game.
- When you earn an achievement, a pop-up overlay shows what you unlocked.
- The more difficult the achievement, the more XP you earn.
When you earn enough XP, you level up your Play Games profile.
Compare scores on leaderboards
If you make your gamer profile public, you can check how your scores compare to other gamers. Learn how to make your Gamer profile public.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- Select a game to open the details page.
- Tap Leaderboards.
- Select a leaderboard.
- If the game has multiple leaderboards, select a leaderboard.
Check your level
- Open the Google Play Games app .
- At the bottom, tap Profile.
- Your level will be the number on your profile picture.
See players' levels and profiles
On a leaderboard, select a player to see their profile on Play Games. On their profile, you can view:
- A comparison of your scores
- Their experience points (XP)
- Games they play or games you both play