Review your order history
When you make a purchase on Google Play, we'll send a confirmation email with your order information to the Google Account you use when making your purchase. You can always see your order history in the Play Store app on your mobile device or Google Wallet.
Review order historyUsing the Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store app on your mobile device.
- Touch the Menu icon > My account.
- Move down to select an order.
Note: Order numbers aren't available in the Play Store app at this time. If you need your order number to request a refund, follow the instructions under "Using Google Wallet" below.
- Visit Google Wallet to view your recent orders.
- Select an order to see your receipt.
When to expect charges
Once you purchase content on Google Play, you'll be charged shortly after, and those charges generally post to your credit/debit card within a few days.
Shana is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.