Delete or disable apps on Android
You can uninstall apps you've installed on your phone. If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again. You can also disable system apps that came with your phone.
Delete apps that you installed
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu My apps & games.
- Tap on the app or game.
- Tap Uninstall.
Disable apps that came with your phone
Important: You can’t delete some system apps that came pre-installed on your Android phone. But you can turn them off so that they won't show on the list of apps on your phone.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app you want to disable. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Disable.