Open the Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store .
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
Fix issues with Play Store
If you have issues locating the Play Store app, or opening, loading or downloading content in the app, it could be due to a number of reasons. To troubleshoot these issues, try the following topics:I can't find the Play Store App
If you can't find the app in your list of all apps:
- Confirm you're using a supported Android or Chromebook device.
- You may have hidden the app and need to re-enable the app.
- Turn off your device and turn it on again. Then look for the app.
- If you’re using a Chromebook, make sure you’ve followed these steps to get the Play Store.
If the Google Play Store app still isn't showing up, contact your carrier or manufacturer for help.