You can use Google Play Books to download and read eBooks on more than one device. You can also upload files and print books.
- Go to play.google.com.
- Browse or search for a book.
- To check details, like which devices you can read the book on: click the book Reading information.
- To buy the book: click the price, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
Tip: Not all eBooks offer more than one viewing option.
- Original pages: Read the book in a fixed-page layout that usually matches the printed edition.
- Flowing text: Change display options like font, text size and line spacing.
You can change the font, text size and jump to chapters when you read eBooks.
On Google Play Books, open an eBook.
- To change the font, text size or other formatting, click Display options .
- To jump to a chapter, bookmark, note or info card, click Contents .
To print eBooks, you’ll need to download the eBook on your computer.
Important: There are limits on how much you can print from some eBooks. These limits are set by the book’s publisher and vary depending on the specific book. These limits are known as Digital Rights Management (DRM).