You can download ebooks from Google Play Books so you can read them anywhere, even when you don't have an internet connection.
How to download books on an iPhone or iPad
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to the internet.
- On a mobile browser, like Safari, open play.google.com/store/books.
- Sign in to the same Google Account as the one you have on your Google Play Books app.
- Tap the book you want to download.
Download using Wi-Fi only
To avoid data charges, you can download ebooks using Wi-Fi only. To turn this feature on or off:
- On your phone or tablet, open the Google Play Books app .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Play Books Settings Download only over Wi-Fi.