You can download your ebook so you can read it anywhere, even when you don't have an internet connection.
Download & read books on your device
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to the internet.
- On a mobile browser, like Safari, open play.google.com/store/books.
- Sign in to the same Google Account as the one you have on your Google Play Books app.
- Tap the book you want to download.
Download using Wi-Fi only
To avoid data charges, you can download ebooks using Wi-Fi only. To turn this feature on or off:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Play Books app .
- At the top, tap Menu Settings.
- Turn Download only over Wi-Fi on or off.