Download & read books offline
You can download your ebook so you can read it anywhere, even when you don't have an internet connection.
Download & read books on your device
- Make sure your Android phone or tablet is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Google Play Books app .
- Tap the book you want to download.
- You can also tap More Download to save the book for offline reading.
- Once the book is saved to your device, a Downloaded icon will appear .
Download using Wi-Fi only
To avoid data charges, you can download ebooks using Wi-Fi only. To turn this feature on or off:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Books app .
- Tap Menu Settings Download over Wi-Fi only.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?