Android devices come with the Google Play Store app already installed. Many devices also have other Google Play apps, like Play Books and Play Games installed by default.
Disable the Play Store app
Important: You can’t delete the Play Store app but you can disable it. We don’t recommend that you disable the Play Store app because other apps might not work properly without it.
- From the bottom of your screen, swipe up.
- Touch and hold the Google Play Store app .
- Tap App info Disable .
Delete other Play apps
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the Profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices Manage.
- Tap the name of the app you want to delete.
- Tap Uninstall.