Reinstall and re-enable apps
After buying an app on Google Play, you can install it on any device with your Google Account without paying for it again. You can also turn on apps that came with your device after turning them off.
Apps can usually only be installed on Android devices. If you have a Chromebook, find out how to install apps on a Chromebook.
Reinstall apps on your Android device
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu My apps & games Library.
- Tap the app that you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Reinstall apps on your Android device from your computer
You can reinstall or turn on apps on your Android device from your computer.
- On your computer, open play.google.com.
- Click Apps My apps.
- Click the app that you want to install or turn on.
- Click Install, Installed or Enable. You may need to sign in to your Google account.
- Choose your device and click Install.
Find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can’t find an app or are asked to buy it again, make sure that you're using the same Google account that you bought it with.
If you don’t want an app, you can always remove it or turn it off.