Reinstall and re-enable apps
After buying an app on Google Play, you can install it on any device with your Google Account without paying for it again. You can also turn on apps that came with your device after turning them off.
Reinstall or turn on apps with your Android device
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu My Apps and games Library.
- Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Reinstall or turn apps back on from your computer
You can reinstall or turn on apps on your Android device from your computer.
- On your computer, open play.google.com.
- Click Apps My apps.
- Click the app you want to install or turn on.
- Click Install, Installed, or Enable. You may need to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose your device and click Install.
Can't find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can’t find an app you own or are asked to buy it again, make sure you're on the account that bought it.
- On your computer, visit play.google.com.
- Check the top right corner to see if you’re signed in.
- If you see your profile photo, you’re already signed in to an account. Click your photo Sign out. Then click Sign in.
- If you see Sign in, click it to sign in to an account.
If you don’t want an app, you can always remove it or turn it off.
Dan is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.