Download previously purchased & downloaded apps
When you download a paid or free app on Google Play, the app is connected to your Google Account, meaning that you get several benefits:
- If you get a new device, remove an app to free up space, or reset your device, you can reinstall the app without purchasing it again.
- If you have multiple devices, you can install the app on all of your devices without purchasing the app again.
- You can quickly find free or paid apps that you previously downloaded.
Find and download your apps
Using your mobile device
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Touch the Play Store icon and select My Apps.
- Visit the All category.
- Select an app you’d like to install, then touch the Install button on the app’s detail page.
Using your computer
- Visit your My Apps page on Google Play.
- Select an app to view its detail page.
- Click the button that says Install or Installed and select the device where you’d like to install the app.
- Note: When an app shows an "Installed" button on its detail page, it means that the app is installed on one of the devices associated with your Google Account.
- Click Install.
Can't find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can't find an app on your My Apps page that you previously purchased, or you're being asked to purchase an app that you already bought on Google Play, make sure that you're signed in to the same account as the one you used when making your purchase.
Check which account you're signed in to when using your mobile device
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Touch the Play Store icon to see which account you're currently using.
- To change accounts, touch the dropdown arrow and select a different account.
Check which account you're signed in to when using your computerVisit play.google.com.
- If you see an email address in the top right corner, you’re already signed in to a Google Account. To switch accounts, first click the email address, then click Sign out. Next, click Sign in and sign in to another account.
- If you see a Sign in button in the top right corner, you aren’t signed in to a Google Account. To sign in to an account, click the button.