When you turn on App sync, apps that you install on your phone or tablet are automatically installed on other devices that are signed in with your Google Account. You can sync apps to other devices like your tablet, watch, Chromebook, or TV. If you use Android Auto, you can also sync apps to your car.
You can use apps you bought on Google Play on any Android device without the need to pay again. Each device must be signed in to the same Google Account. You can also reinstall an app you bought but deleted.
Also, if you turn off an app that comes with your device, you can turn it back on. Learn how to manage unused apps on Android.
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
- If you can't find the app, at the top, tap Installed Not installed.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can’t find an app or are asked to buy it again, make sure you're using the same Google account you bought it with.