You can use apps that you bought on Google Play on any Android device without paying again. However, each device must have the same Google Account on it. You can:
- Install an app on more than one Android device
- Install an app on a new Android device
- Reinstall an app that you bought but deleted
Also, if you turned off an app that came with your device, you can turn it back on.
Apps can usually only be installed on Android devices. If you have a Chromebook, find out how to install apps on a Chromebook.
Reinstall apps on your Android device from your computer
- Go to play.google.com.
- Browse or search for the app that you want.
- Select Install, Installed or Enable. You may need to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose your device and select Install.
Find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can’t find an app or are asked to buy it again, make sure that you're using the same Google Account that you bought it with.