When you turn on App sync, apps that you install on your phone or tablet are automatically installed on other devices that are signed in with your Google Account. You can sync apps to other devices like your tablet, watch, Chromebook or TV. If you use Android Auto, you can also sync apps to your car.
You can use apps that you bought on Google Play on any Android device without the need to pay again. Each device must be signed in to the same Google Account. You can also reinstall an app that you bought but deleted.
Also, if you turn off an app that comes with your device, you can turn it back on. Learn how to manage unused apps on Android.
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- At the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps and device Manage.
- Select the apps that you want to install or turn on.
- If you can't find the app, at the top, tap Installed Not installed.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can’t find an app or are asked to buy it again, make sure that you're using the same Google Account that you bought it with.