You can use apps that you bought on Google Play on any Android device without paying again. However, each device must have the same Google Account on it. You can:
- Install an app on more than one Android device
- Install an app on a new Android device
- Reinstall an app that you bought but deleted
Also, if you turned off an app that came with your device, you can turn it back on.
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- At the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps and device Manage.
- Select the apps that you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can’t find an app or are asked to buy it again, make sure that you're using the same Google Account that you bought it with.