You can read PDF and EPUB documents with Google Play Books. When you upload PDF and EPUB files to Play Books, you can read them on any device you sign in to.
With EPUB documents, you can also use bookmarks, highlights, and notes across your devices.
Upload PDF & EPUB files
- On your device, open Google Play Books .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Play Books settings.
- Check the box next to Enable PDF uploading.
- Download a PDF or EPUB file to your device.
- Open your Downloads or Files app.
- Find the file.
- Tap More Open With Play Books or Upload to Play Books.
- To find uploaded files in the Play Books app, tap Library Uploads.
- Attach the PDF or EPUB you want to upload to an email.
- Send the email to yourself.
- Tap the attachment Upload to Play Books.