You can delete bank accounts, add bank accounts, and choose an existing one as your primary account to get merchant payments from Google.
Remove a bank account
To remove a bank account that you've used to get merchant payments from Google, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Play Console.
- Click Settings Payment settings.
- Under “How you get paid,” click Choose Payment Method.
- Under the account you would like to delete, click Remove.
- To fully remove that payment method from your payments profile, click Remove on the screen that opens.
You cannot remove the only bank account from your payments profile that you’ve verified to get merchant payments. To remove your profile's only bank account, you must add and verify a new account and set it as your primary account, then remove the old one.
If you need help, contact us.