You can view statistics for individual apps using the Play Console web version or app.
Find and review your app's data
Select your KPIs
- Open the Play Console app .
- Select an app.
- Upon first onboarding, select the KPIs you care about most. You'll be able to edit your selections at any point.
The list of KPIs includes the following:
|Audience growth rate
|The percentage change in your total audience size (users with your app installed) compared to the same day 28 days ago.
|Total audience size
|The number of users who have your app installed on at least one device that has been turned on in the last 30 days.
|The cumulative total number of times your app has been installed.
|Unique user acquisitions; includes both installs and reactivation.
|Includes both uninstalls and deactivation.
|Daily Active Users (DAU)
|The number of users who open your app at least once a day.
|Monthly Active Users (MAU)
|The number of users who open your app at least once in 28 days.
|Store listing visitors
|The number of users who visited your store listing who did not already have your app installed on any device.
|Store listing acquisitions
|The number of users who visited your store listing and installed your app, who did not already have it installed on any device.
|Store listing conversion rate
|The percentage of store listing visitors who installed your app.
|The revenue your app generated on a given day based on estimated sales, including taxes and other fees.
|Average revenue per Daily Active User (in USD)
|Gross daily revenue divided by Daily Active Users.
|User-perceived crash rate
|The percentage of your Daily Active Users who may have noticed at least one crash.
|User-perceived ANR rate
|The percentage of your Daily Active Users who may have noticed at least one "App Not Responding."
|Daily average rating
|The average of all ratings your app received on a given day.
Analyze your data with dimensions
To help you organize, segment, and analyze your data, you can organize and view a metric using an available dimension.
When you select a dimension, you'll see the data plotted in the graph. Depending on the metric you're viewing, dimensions may include the following:
- Android Version: Android OS version reported from the user's device
- Country: Users' country
- App Version: Version of your app
- Install state: New vs returning users
- If you have questions about your app statistics data, go to troubleshoot app statistics problems.
- Discover best practices for using your app statistics.
- For more data, review your app's ratings and reviews, revenue and buyer data, and data per release.
- Learn more on how to track installs, uninstalls, engagement metrics, and upgrades with Play Console statistics in Play Academy.