Use the Google Play status dashboard to get real-time updates about product outages or service disruptions for Google Play developer products and services.
Understand the dashboard
The Play status dashboard works as follows:
- The first column shows all products that publicly report their status.
- The last column shows the current service status for each product.
- The dated columns in between contain icons indicating historical statuses for the dates shown. For example, if you see an orange status icon in the column dated May 1, this indicates a service disruption on that date for the product in that row.
- To see related incident details, click a status icon.
- To see historical incident details, click View history.
- To subscribe to atom feeds, click RSS Feed at the bottom of the page.
- All times are shown in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
The following table explains each of the status icons:
|Available||The product is fully available with no known disruptions|
|Service information||Product or service notification update|
|Service disruption||Major features in the product are unavailable or affected by a known issue|
|Service outage||The product is inaccessible to all users|