You can customize Google Pixel Watch with accessibility settings like magnification, font size, and more. During setup, you can turn on the TalkBack text-to-speech accessibility shortcut by triple tapping the side button next to the crown.
Turn on accessibility features
On Google Pixel Watch
- On Google Pixel Watch, tap Settings Accessibility.
- From here you can turn on magnification and adjust other settings.
- Swipe down to make changes to font size, sound, and more.
In the Google Pixel Watch app
- On your phone, open the Google Pixel Watch app .
- Swipe down on the home screen tap Accessibility to make adjustments.