With Google One, you can get notifications about the latest updates and offers from Google. Then you can claim your new benefit or trial from the Google One app or the Google One website.
Receive Google One notifications
- On your computer, go to Google One.
- Click Settings Manage email preferences.
- Check that Benefits and offers is turned on.
Find and use Google One benefits
Claim a benefit
- On your computer, go to one.google.com.
- At the left, click Benefits.
- Find the benefit that you would like to use and click View details.
- If there are no new benefits, you'll get an 'All caught up' message.
- To find other benefits, including the ones that you've already claimed, tap Benefits history.
Fix issues with benefits
If your discount doesn't work, it might be because of one of these reasons:
- Limited to one per plan: Check whether anyone in your family has already redeemed the benefit.
- Expiry date: Check whether the benefit is still available.
Check whether the benefit has already been redeemed
Google One promo codes are considered redeemed after they've been applied. If you don't remember whether you redeemed a benefit:
- Go to one.google.com.
- At the left, click Benefits.
- Select View all benefits.
Benefits that have already been redeemed show 'Redeemed on [date redeemed]'. If the benefit doesn't show in your history, another member of your Google One family group may have claimed it. Ask your family group whether another member redeemed the benefit.
Use ongoing benefits
Get rewarded for your Google Store purchases
Google One members on certain plans get a percentage back on eligible Google Store purchases in the form of Google Store credit:
- Google One members with 200 GB plans: 3% back in Google Store credit
- Google One members with 2 TB, 5 TB, 10 TB, 20 TB or 30 TB plans: 10% back in Google Store credit
- This benefit is only available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and Australia.
- Google One trial memberships and plan family members are not eligible.
Start getting credit
On the Google Store, sign in using your Google One account. The credit you'll earn on eligible purchases will automatically be calculated at the checkout.
The earned credit is added to your account 30 days after your purchase is dispatched and you must still be an eligible Google One plan manager at that time in order to receive the credit. Store credit can be used towards future Google Store purchases. Your credit will expire 365 days after it’s been issued.
To see your available Google Store credit, at the top of the Google Store page, select your profile picture.
For more information on how Google Store credit works, visit the help article.
Terms and conditions for Google One rewards on Google Store
This Google One membership offer (Offer) is only available to Google One 200GB plan managers and 2TB and above plan managers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and Australia ('Eligible Members'). The Offer is not available to Google One trial memberships. Google reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this Offer at any time without notice under certain circumstances. This includes cases of potential breach of our Terms of Service or to protect third-party rights or the public. Eligible Members can earn a percentage of their purchases (final basket value after deduction of the value of any promotions, discounts and store credit redemptions and excluding tax and delivery fees) on eligible Google Store hardware device and accessory purchases in the form of expiring store credit ('Store Credit'). Store Credit is granted 30 days after dispatch of the order and expires 365 days from the grant date. You must be an eligible member at the grant date to accrue store credit. To earn store credit, Eligible Members must complete the basket checkout with their Google One membership account. No Store Credit will be awarded when completing a purchase as a guest or via a Google Account other than a Google One plan manager account. If a refund request is filed between the transaction and delivery date, no Store Credit will be issued. Google Store credit is granted up to £125 per transaction and £200 per year. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for Google Store Credit is allowed. Recipients must have Google Pay profiles registered to the country where the purchase was made in order for the Store Credit to be issued and once issued will be in the currency of the country where the purchase was made. The Store Credit can only be earned and used in the country of purchase. Store Credits cannot be used to purchase services. To accrue and redeem Store Credits, you must accept the Google Store Sales Terms of Sale. You can check how much Store Credit you have at https://store.google.com/gb/account and contact support for any questions or issues. Individual dispatch times may vary depending on delivery address and inventory supplies. The Offer requires a Google Account.
Promoter: Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Dublin, Ireland.
Schedule a Pro Session
Members of Google One with 2 TB and above premium plans can schedule a personal online Pro Session to learn how to do more with Google products. Get expert help on a wide range of topics at both basic and advanced levels.
Get more editing features in Google Photos
Members of Google One get more editing features through the Google Photos app. Your device must have at least 3 GB RAM and Android 8.0 and up.
Use Google Workspace premium features
Share benefits with your family
If you're in a family on Google, you may see benefits that can be claimed in two different ways:
- Limit one per plan: The first family member to redeem the benefit is the only one who can use it.
- No limit listed: Everyone can see and use the available benefits.Note: Benefits can't be seen or used by accounts managed by parents.
Note: Benefits can't be seen or used by accounts managed by parents.
If you don't want to share your benefits with your family, learn how to stop sharing Google One.