You can change your settings on Google News and get local news for cities you care about.
Note: This feature is only available if you're signed in to your Google Account.
- Open the Google News app .
- At the bottom, tap Following .
- Under "Local," tap Add location or View all and manage.
- From here you can:
- Add a city: Search for a city. Next to it, tap Follow .
- See more stories about your favorite city: Next to a city, tap More Set as primary.
Where suggestions come from
Google News might suggest locations to make it easier to access local news for the places you care most about. These location suggestions come from: