Get local news for cities you’re interested in
You can change your settings on Google News and get local news for cities you care about.
Note: This feature is only available if you're signed in to your Google Account.
- On your computer, go to Google News.
- On the left, under "Menu," click Local.
- If you don’t see the menu on the left, click Menu Local.
- At the top, under "Local News," click Add .
- From here you can:
- Add a city: Search for a city. Next to it, click Favorite .
- See more stories about your favorite city: Next to a city, click More Set as primary.
Where suggestions come from
Google News might suggest locations to make it easier to access local news for the places you care most about. These location suggestions come from:
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?