Get the new Google News
The new Google News replaces:
- Google Play Newsstand
- Google News & Weather
Most people who had Play Newsstand will automatically get the new app. People who used News & Weather can download the new app.
Use the new Google News on the web
In your browser, like Chrome or Safari, go to Google News.
Find what you want in the new Google News
- For the latest top stories, click Headlines. If you don’t see 'Headlines', first click Menu .
- To deep-dive into a story without personalisation, click Full coverage .
- To see more stories about certain subjects, follow topics:
- For local coverage, search for a location. Then click Follow .
- To see more stories from a certain publication, search for that source. Then click Follow .
- To make your own topics, search for your interests. Then click Follow .
- For your existing subscriptions and sources, click Following. If you don’t see 'Following', first click Menu .
Note: Some of these features are only available if you're signed in to your Google Account.