Fix problems with Google News
If you're having problems with Google News, try these solutions. You can also see the Google News Help Forum, where readers share tips and knowledge about Google News.
Can’t open Google News
After each step, try again to open Google News.
- Restart your computer.
- Check whether you can open other websites.
- Quit your browser, like Chrome or Safari. Then re-open it.
- Learn how to clear your browsing data.
Note: If you delete your site data, you’ll also delete any saved settings.
Don’t see personalized content
- Check that you’re signed in.
- If you recently renamed a conflicting account, try signing in with the new name.
- Reset your Google News interests. Learn how to improve what you see.
Block or unblock people who share
If someone is sharing stories with you directly via Google News, and you’d like to stop them, you can block that account. Learn how to block or unblock people.
Note: This feature is only available if you're signed in to your Google Account.
Report spam or inappropriate content
- Spam or inappropriate content:
If you believe sites violate our quality guidelines for spam, offensive, or inappropriate content, send us feedback. Sites can be removed from Google News.
- In your Google News app : At the top right, tap your photo. Then tap Help & feedback Send feedback.
- On news.google.com: At the bottom left, click Send feedback.
- Inaccurate or outdated content:
News organizations publish the stories and images seen on Google News. For content problems, contact the publisher.
- Illegal content:
You can also share other feedback about Google News. In your app, at the top right, tap your photo Help & feedback Send feedback. Or on news.google.com, at the bottom left, click Send feedback.