If you have problems with Google News, try these solutions. You can also get help on the Google News Help Forum where readers share tips and knowledge about Google News.
Open Google News
After each step, try again to open Google News.
- Restart your computer.
- Check whether you can open other websites.
- Quit your browser, like Chrome or Safari. Then re-open it.
- Learn how to clear your browsing data.
- Note: If you delete your site data, you’ll also delete any saved settings.
Can't access Google News
If you're signed in to a Google Workspace account:
- Your administrator might have turned off access to Google News. For more info, contact your account administrator.
- News.google.com won't be accessible unless you sign out of the account.
- To access Google News, sign out of the account or switch to a personal Gmail account.
Find your personalized content
Block or unblock people who share
Important: This feature is only available if you're signed in to your Google Account.
If you’d like to stop someone who directly shares stories with you on Google News, you can block their account. Learn how to block or unblock people.
Report spam or inappropriate content
Spam or inappropriate content
If you believe sites violate our quality guidelines for spam, offensive, or inappropriate content, you can send us feedback.
To report spam or inappropriate content: In your app, in the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Help & feedback Send feedback.
Inaccurate or outdated content
News organizations publish the stories and images you find on Google News.
- For content problems: Contact the publisher.
- To share other feedback about Google News: Go to news.google.com, and in the bottom left, click Send feedback.