You can see which linked devices are using Voice Match and can provide personal info when your Google Assistant recognizes your voice.
See which devices are using Voice Match
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap Settings More settings Assistant Voice match. You'll see a list of devices that are using Voice Match.
From here you can:
- Retrain your voice model, if needed.
- Invite others to set up Voice Match on shared devices.
- Remove a shared device by tapping the X. This removes your Google Account (and Voice Match) from the device.
- Add new shared devices.