You can check which linked devices are using Voice Match and can provide personal info when your Google Assistant recognizes your voice.
Check which devices are using Voice Match
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right corner of the screen, tap your account icon.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google Nest or Home speaker or display. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Tap Assistant settings Voice match. You'll find a list of devices that are using Voice Match.
From here, you can:
- Retrain your voice model, if needed.
- Invite others to set up Voice Match on shared devices.
- Remove a shared device by tapping the X. This removes your Google Account (and Voice Match) from the device.
- Add new shared devices.