Note: Some Google Home app features are not available for G Suite accounts. To access all Google Home app features available in your country, link a personal Gmail account instead.
Here's how to link a G Suite Account to the Google Home app:
Instructions for G Suite Super Administrators
If you are the G Suite Super Administrator, follow these steps:
- To turn on or off the service for select groups of users, first put their accounts in an organizational unit.
- Log into your administrator account. This will open the Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Apps > Additional Google services.
- Click Web & app activity to open its settings page.
At the top right of the gray box, click Edit Service .
To turn on or off a service only for users in an organizational unit:
- At the left, select the organizational unit.
- Select On or Off.
- To keep the service turned on or off even when the service is turned on or off for the parent organizational unit, click Override.
- If the organization's status is already Overridden, choose an option:
- Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
- Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about organizational structure.
- Click Apply.
Instructions for G Suite users
Once the G Suite Super Administrator has turned on Web & App Activity using the steps above, G Suite users can follow these steps to add an account:
- Visit the Activity controls page. You may be asked to sign in to your Google Account.
- Tap the switch on or off.
- If you turn the switch on, you can check the box next to "Include Chrome history and activity from sites, apps, and devices that use Google services"