Note: If Digital Wellbeing is enabled, this feature may be restricted or blocked by Downtime, Filters, or Do not disturb. Please go here for more information on Digital Wellbeing.
Ask anything! Say "Hey, Google", then...
Facts and info
Get answers to your everyday questions.
- “How tall is Barack Obama?”
- “What’s the capital of Mali?”
- “How many Oscars has Denzel Washington won?”
- “Why is the sky blue?”
- “How far is the sun?”
- “What is the smallest country in Europe?”
Perform complicated calculations.
- "What is 15% of 92? "
- "What’s the 5th root of 97? "
Get translations for words or phrases in supported languages.
- "How do you say hello in Japanese?"
- "What's "good morning" in French?
Get conversions of global currencies.
"How many euros is a dollar worth?"
Get conversions for units. Great for the kitchen!
"How many pounds are 2 kilos?"
"2 gallons are how many liters?"
Get nutrition information for ingredients or food.
- "How much fiber in kale?"
- "How much sugar is there in a Coke?"
Get definitions and spellings for words.
- "How do I spell vigorously?"
- "What does circumlocution mean?"
Get the local time in various locations.
- “What time is it now?”
- “What time is it in <location>? ”
Get information on upcoming holidays.
- “When is <holiday>?”
- “How many days until <holiday>?”
Learn what Google Home can do
"What can you do?"
Note: These are sample queries. Go ahead, keep testing Google Home's smarts!