Link a G Suite Account to Google Home
Here's how to link a G Suite Account to Google Home:
Instructions for G Suite Super Administrators
If you are the G Suite Super Administrator, follow these steps:
- To turn the service on or off for select groups of users, first put their accounts in an organizational unit.
- Log into your administrator account. This will open the Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Apps > Additional Google services.
- Click Web & app activity to open its settings page.
At the top-right of the grey box, click Edit Service .
At the left, the top-level organisation and any organisational units appear.
To apply settings to individual organisational units, do the following:
- At the left, select the organisational unit that contains the users whose settings you want to change.
- Select On or Off to change the setting.
- Click Override to keep the setting the same, even if the parent setting changes.
- If the organisation's status is already Overridden, choose an option:
Inherit – Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
Save – Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about the organisational structure.
- Click Apply.
Instructions for G Suite users
Once the G Suite Super Administrator has turned on Web & App Activity using the steps above, G Suite users can follow these steps to add an account:
Visit the Activity controls page. You may be asked to sign in to your Google Account.
Tap the switch on or off.
- If you turn the switch on, you can check the box next to "Include Chrome browsing history and activity from websites and apps that use Google services."