Link a G Suite Account to Google Home
Here's how to link a G Suite Account to Google Home:
Instructions for G Suite Super Administrators
If you are the G Suite Super Administrator, follow these steps:
- To turn the service on or off for select groups of users, first put their accounts in an organizational unit.
- Log into your administrator account. This will open the Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Apps > Additional Google services.
- Click Web & app activity to open its settings page.
At the top right of the gray box, click Edit Service .
At the left, the top-level organization and any organizational units appear.
To apply settings to individual organizational units, do the following:
- At the left, select the organizational unit that contains the users whose settings you want to change.
- To change the setting, select On or Off.
- To keep the setting the same, even if the parent setting changes, click Override.
- If the organization's status is already Overridden, choose an option:
Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about the organizational structure.
- Click Apply.
Instructions for G Suite users
Once the G Suite Super Administrator has turned on Web & App Activity using the steps above, G Suite users can follow these steps to add an account:
Depending on your device, open Google settings in one of these places:
Settings app Google
- Google Settings
- On some Android devices, open your Settings app General.
- Tap Personal info & privacy Activity controls Web & App Activity.
- Toggle the slider to the right to turn it on .