Link an additional Google Account to Google Home
You can add additional Google Accounts to the Google Home app.
If you're switching the Google Account linked the Google Home device, here's how to unlink a Google Account and link a new Google Account.
Link an additional Google Account to a Google Home device
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the top left corner of the app's Home screen, tap Menu
- Tap the down arrow next to Google Account that's currently logged in.
- If the account you want to link is listed in the dropdown menu, select it.
- If you want to link a new Google Account, go to the next step.
- Tap Manage accounts Add account.
- Select Google from the list of available providers.
- Enter your login credentials.
- This account is now linked to the Google Home app.