Turn email verification on or off
Important: By default, email verification is turned off.
2. Open an existing appointment schedule, or follow steps 1-8 in Create an appointment schedule.
3. Under “Booking form,” check or uncheck the box next to “Require email verification.”
4. Click Save.
If you book an appointment with someone who has turned on email verification, you may need to provide a PIN to verify your email address.
When logged in to a Google Account:
- Your booking details are pre-filled.
- You aren't asked to submit a PIN.
When not logged into a Google Account:
1. Fill out the booking form with your email address.
2. Check your email for a PIN.
3. On the booking page, enter the PIN.
4. Click Submit.