When your schedule changes, you can easily delete available appointments or cancel booked appointments.
Before you start
Delete available time slots
Important: When you delete an appointment schedule:
- The appointment schedule is removed from your calendar.
- Booked appointments stay on your calendar and the person’s calendar who booked the appointment.
- Links to booking pages you shared no longer work.
- On a computer, open Google Calendar.
- Click the appointment schedule you want to delete.
- At the top right, in the appointment window, click Delete appointment schedule .
Tip: To make changes to your appointment schedule, like removing a time block, you need to edit the appointment.
Cancel a booked appointment
Important: When you cancel a booked appointment:
- The appointment is removed from your calendar.
- A cancellation email is sent to the person who booked the appointment.
- The cancelled appointment time appears available on your booking page.
- On your computer, open the booked appointment on Google Calendar.
- If you use a third-party calendar, you can cancel your appointment from your confirmation email. Or, you can RSVP “no” to a calendar invitation to cancel an appointment.
- Click Cancel appointment.
- On the booking page that opens, click Cancel your appointment.
Tip: If you or the person who booked an appointment with you forwards the appointment confirmation email to someone, the recipient can cancel the booked appointment.