You can create appointment slots and share online booking pages so people can reserve time on your calendar.
When you create a booking page, you can share a link on your website or through online communications that:
- Links directly to your appointment booking page, or
- Links to all appointment schedules on your primary calendar
To use appointment schedules, you must have a Google Workspace Individual subscriber account. You must use a computer to set up appointment schedules.
Important: Booking pages you create are public and aren't affected by your calendar sharing settings.
Anyone with the link can view your:
- Booking page
- Profile photo
- Account name
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- Click on the available or booked appointment.
- Optional: To open the booking page for an appointment, click Open booking page.
- Copy the URL .
- Optional: To open the booking page for all services on your calendar, click See all your appointment schedules.
- You must use a computer to copy booking page links. People who book appointments with you can open links to your appointments on any device with a browser.
- When you create the appointment schedule, you decide what information to require when people book a time slot. After they enter the info, they must click or tap Book to reserve the appointment.