Learn about conversions
Conversion tracking is a free tool that shows you what happens after a customer clicks on your ads, such as making a purchase or calling your business. Find out how tracking these actions, known as "conversions," can help you understand which ads, keywords, and campaigns bring you business.
- About conversion tracking
- Set up conversion tracking
- Understand your conversion tracking data
- Improve your conversion rate
- About "All conversions"
- Find out how long it takes for your customers to convert
- How Google uses conversion event data
- Pay for conversions
- About conversion adjustments
- How to adjust your conversions
- Understand the impact of conversion adjustments