Optimise performance with Web to App Connect
Create a seamless web-to-app journey and experience for your existing and potential customers using the features of Web to App Connect. Web to App Connect enables you to deep link clicks on your ads directly to the right page on your mobile app. Then from within your mobile app, your customers can easily complete their intended actions. You’ll also be able to measure their subsequent in-app conversion actions, such as purchases, sign-ups and add to basket, to track and optimise your campaign performance.
Why is it important to provide the best possible web-to-app experience?
- 3 in 5 consumers say they will likely abandon a brand that does not provide an ideal experience as part of their service through apps.
- 73% of consumers say it is important for them to see brands prioritise a great app experience for their service
- 62% of consumers say that convenience is the biggest benefit of using apps over websites
Benefits of using the Web to App Connect interface
- Drives better experiences for your users through seamless web-to-app integration.
- For mobile users who have your app installed, drive them directly to the relevant page on your mobile app through deep links.
- For mobile users who don't have your app, continue to direct them to your mobile website, as usual.
- Delivers on average double the conversion rate for ad clicks landing in your app compared to your mobile website.
- Powers better user experiences using native app features (for example, saved user info or push notifications).
- Optimises campaign performance to keep your valuable app users engaged and drive more conversions.
- Deep linking: Use deep links to send mobile device users directly to relevant pages in your app rather than your website. People who click on your ads can go directly to the app pages you specify.
- Conversion tracking: Measure what happens after a user clicks on your ads and lands in your app; for example, whether they purchased a product, signed up for an account, called your business or subscribed to your newsletter. When a user completes an action that you've defined as valuable, these user actions are called conversions.
- Bidding: Select the in-app conversion actions that you want to optimise for using your web campaigns. You may improve your ad campaign performance by using Smart Bidding, which automatically drives higher performance for your business goals, like maximising conversions or conversion value.
To get started, contact your Google account manager.