Optimize performance with Web to App Connect
Create a seamless web-to-app journey and experience for your users through Web to App Connect. When your users click on your ads, you can deep link them directly to the right page on your mobile app where they can easily complete their intended actions. You’ll also be able to measure their subsequent in-app conversion actions, such as purchases, sign ups, and subscriptions, to track and optimize your campaign performance.
- Drives better experiences for your users through seamless web-to-app integration
- For mobile users who have your app installed, drive them directly to the relevant page on your mobile app through deep links.
- For mobile users who don't have your app, continue to direct them to your mobile website as usual.
- Delivers, on average, 2 times higher conversion rates for ad clicks landing in your app compared to your mobile website
- It powers better user experiences using native app features (for example, saved user info or push notifications).
- It optimizes campaign performance to keep your valuable app users engaged, and drive more conversions.
- Deep linking: Use deep links to send mobile device users directly to relevant pages in your app rather than your website. People who click on your ads can go directly to the app pages you specify.
- Conversion tracking: Measure what happens after a user clicks on your ads and lands in your app, like whether they purchased a product, signed up for an account, called your business, or subscribed to your newsletter. When a user completes an action that you've defined as valuable, these user actions are called conversions.
- Bidding: Select the in-app conversion actions that you want to optimize for using your web campaigns. You may improve your ad campaign performance by using Smart Bidding, which automatically drives higher performance for your business goals, like maximizing conversions or conversion value.
To get started, reach out to your Google Account Manager.
- About mobile app conversion tracking
- Product Linking: Link a Google Analytics 4 property or Firebase project to Google Ads
- Measure app conversions from Google Analytics 4 properties
- Using Firebase and Google Ads together
- Track app conversions with third-party app analytics
- Link a third-party app analytics provider and Google Ads
- About auto-tagging